Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as I like to keep everything interesting. That said, I did what I could with what I had and started wearing wigs regularly. Gotta keep it fun.

I found this 1980s shiny jumpsuit at Goodwill.

I made the dress from a 1938 pattern, so I needed the hair for it, yea?

Handmade hippie dress I found at a thrift shop.

I needed a drag queen robe during the lockdown.

Metric Brewing 2nd Anniversary Luau.

We went out for pizza and I needed to look fun!

My wedding dress collection.

Birthday look!

Birthday gifts from my love!

I'm colourful and all over the place with my style now. I can't stick to one look and I have ZERO interest in being part of a "scene" these days. My boyfriend isn't even "subcultural" in the slightest. I'm so glad I've reached the age and the area in my life where I just don't give a shit nor do I try to fit in. Stay GLAM.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Hello! yeah, I'm kind of heading in the same direction. My blog used to be focused on primarily Gothy stuff with a good helping of 20s-40s retro. These days I'm all over the place. It must be my age ... 48. I just want to have fun with fashion and be an older, more glamorous version of myself. Whatever that means. :) Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Macujo Method is an old method that has been used to pass hair drug tests for several years. It is said to be quite effective, with a high chance of passing the test after using this procedure, especially for thin hair. For the greatest outcomes, follow these Macujo method guidelines and other popular tips: 1. Gather the resources listed below: 2. When you finally decide to cleanse your body, you must stop smoking pot so that there is no more damage to deal with. 3. Make your hair moist, but not too damp. 4. It is effective for up to 5 hours with maximum effect in 3 hours. To use XXtra Clean Detox, shake the bottle and consume the contents. Wait for 15 minutes and refill the bottle with water. Shake it again and drink the remaining contents. Make sure to drink plenty of water so that you expel the toxins once you urinate. Pros: This unique drug test detox formula contains a three-part detoxification system with pre-rid tablets, dietary fiber, and liquid detox. It’s effective for light THC users and those who use other drugs. To use, take 3 tablets with 8oz.

    ReplyDelete

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as...