Sunday, April 22, 2012

Butterick 6567

In 2009/2010 I was a little sewing machine. I sewed so many lovely 30s and 40s dresses it was insane. At the end of 2010 a series of events began and my sewing waned. Actually, I just stopped all together until the last 2 weeks. I would bang out a dress in a day at one time. I had an enviable vintage wardrobe! Now, it took me about 3 weeks to finish an APRON. Lol. Work, husband, school, and changing styles has lead me to sew a lot less often.
I did enjoy making my little apron. I may make more. They are too cute.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work. I love vintage aprons. I sort of collect them. And by collect them I mean I steal my grandmother's and great aunt's aprons from my mom when she's not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the novelty fabric you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD TO SEE YOU SEWING AGAIN! I missed your cuteness =-*

    ReplyDelete

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as...