Friday, March 4, 2016

Dress #5 -- Hollywood 1164 (1944)

I'm sooooo backed up blogging and keeping track of my sewing. But I have to say -- I'm having a lot of fun here in Colorado and I absolutely feel that moving here was the best decision I ever made in my life. I love my new friends, I love my job, and my social calendar is actually somewhat full! I also kind of have a special someone I am taking to. Taking it sloooow!

But I actually have been sewing all this time! I have several updates, but I'll start with "Dress #5", which is the same blouse I made in my previous entry, just with different fabric!

Again, EASY to make (made in one day!), flattering, and goes perfectly with my Bettie Page pencil skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as...