Sunday, April 3, 2016

Dress #10 -- Butterick 6321 (2016)

I did not like this pattern AT ALL. The shoulders in it are HUGE. Like, abnormally huge to the point it's ridiculous. The neckline didn't want to sit right no matter what I did. It just gaped like it was saying "EFF YOU" to me. I put the flutter sleeves on it, but I hate them. I feel like they make me look like a linebacker, lol. I am probably going to take them off altogether. And last but not least, I shortened it to above the knee. I think that's what off-setting the flutter sleeves.

I wouldn't make this again. This is definitely a dud pattern that didn't work for me. Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. Awe that's a shame! It looks promising and cute both on you and the form! Anyhow, 10 dresses already this year- good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as...