Saturday, April 8, 2017

Dress #6 -- The One Hour Dress (1924)

Just the bare-bones basic model made from left over fabric. I mostly made this just to see if I could do it correctly. And I did lol. I might add a cute collar at some point. Maybe make it again it more suitable fabric so it's cute and wearable. I'm aware this one looks like a hospital gown -- but it was just an experiment.

Took me about 2.5 hours for my first try. If I were to make this again, it would probably take closer to an hour now that I know what I'm doing. Super easy.

1 comment:

  1. It looks really comfy - and that shape will really show off a splendid fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as...