Monday, December 2, 2013

1940s Spirit

A few weeks ago I wore a real 1940s vintage dress out for a night. I had bought the dress a month prior at a store called Hinesite Vintage and hadn't worn it yet. When I put it on and then had my hair and makeup done I felt like I didn't belong in 2013. Lol. I know I sound redic, but we had on the "90s alternative" music channel while getting ready and "Everything Zen" just sounded weird to my ears for that moment. I do believe in energies and that dress was giving off some serious 40s energy! Lol. I never had the feeling before. I haven't worn the dress since. It's only for special occasions. I only just began buying real vintage dresses, too.

Here's the dress:

2 comments:

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as...