Sunday, October 23, 2016

Dress #17 -- Gertie's "Blue Wool Work Dress" (2016)

From her "Ultimate Dress Book", I made Gertie's "Blue Wool Work Dress" yesterday in one day! It was a quick, easy thing to make and I was very excited about how it turned out! Of course, it's not blue and not wool, though! I'm at poverty level right now, so I have to work with what I have in my stash. I had JUST the perfect amount of this red cotton. Like, I thought I wasn't going to make it. Then I decided on the white trim and it turned out just Annie-riffic! It fits perfectly (size 10) and it's something I will actually wear. It was so simple to make I decided to add an "A" to it!

2 comments:

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as...