Monday, November 21, 2016

Dress #22 -- 1930s French Knickers

My first self-draft!! I made these using the Vera Venus tutorial and the drafting part was easier than I thought. Naturally, the fit is perfect. But sewing these babies up was very annoying!

Let me stress it wasn't the instructions -- it was my fabric choice! LOL. I used a satin flat sheet. The fabric was very thin and slippy and the thread kept puckering. BUT. I made it work. I actually plan to make a Cinderella blue pair in a less thin/slippy fabric.

Meant to be edited lol

I am impressed with how they came out. EXACTLY what I wanted! Give them a try!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent results! I could definitely do with a pair ..... You do seem to be churning things out right now, I always keep up with your makes even if I don't post much. It looks like it is all coming together! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanks. I am right now. Fall/winter is definitely sewing season!

      Delete
  2. Designer men and womens wear. High fashion brands at affordable prices. Men underwear , boxers and briefs, womens hipster knickers panties minis and thongs . Sexy underwear for men and women. Designer apparel jumpers , jeans, tops and bottoms. High end swimwear, genuine highest quality swimming costumes. Other accessories and hard to find items , always on sale, always at great prices. boxers and briefs

    ReplyDelete

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as...