Wednesday, January 15, 2020

New Times!

I have not blogged here in over a year. I only sewed maybe 3 things last year. I was stricken with SEVERE eczema that was really affecting my life. My hands were practically useless. My entire body was covered in scabs and rough patches. I could not exercise because sweat just made it flare up real bad. So I gained some weight and couldn't fit into my patterns anymore (I am CRAP at resizing and don't care to learn it better.) I'm losing it now, but in the meantime I discovered Estate Sales and Goodwill scores lol! And here are some!

I'm not much into the "vintage lifestyle" anymore, although it is very much a part of who I am. After being in Colorado for 5 years now I am turning into a "Coloradan" -- hiking, cycling, camping. I mostly wear stuff from places like REI (I'm kinda of a basic bitch these days lol). But I enjoy dressing to go out and these are just a few of the things I like to wear out and about. Hopefully I will pick sewing back up by this summer when I project most of my weight will come off :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Making 2020 Interesting

I know this used to be a sewing blog, but I have only sewn two thing in two years. I plan to start doing in again in the upcoming months as...